
Broke. Can I hold a at least a couple dollas?! Eatin' salt & pepper sammiches & refillin' water bottles? Why is NO one hiring. Or rather, why are jobs so hard to get now a days?!? What is up with our economy?? When will we see it rebound? These Ponzi schemes & portfolio fabrications of thewell-off greedy; wanted to be rich so bad, they sucked the blood out of USa... Write you off to over seas, China got USa in a sling?! My dollar worth $0.30 I cain't take it no mo'! The poor been poor, they ain't affected as much...But USa, you know, the obliterated middle class that cain't get enough tax breaks. You tellin' me I need a shelter to extend my finance, net worth, maturation & retirement. Lookin' forward to 40 cuz i know it's gon' change in a MAJOR way! Lookin' at ya kids sayin' we ain't got it no mo', they facin' adjustments and downgrades just as much as the parents. It is this profound enrichment, that will build character & teach humility and you must embrace this life skills opportunity. Ain't yo glass half full?! Mines is, I laugh all day, everyday...In between the chicken & rice & the sparkling sugar water... We have to teach them the right way. Not to live above their means, not to try and keep up with the 'Jones'' Press into the Lord and he'll guide you where you're supposed to be. In the meantime & between time, you gotta work in the factory. Kids need shoes, coats, scarves, hats, gloves...why do they lose stuff? It's okay. Rise above your circumstance and look forward to THIS day. You on loan, don't you forget it, it's even deeper than that. Too many people are a check away from homeless, what happened to the days of saving joyfully and takin' a vacay? I don't understand what it's all about, be humble I'm tellin' you...It's a very spiritual cleansing experience. It gives me the high of dopamine, it rounds the person that I am! Let 'em know that education is the key...You must go out and get it. No ONE is going to GIVE it to you. Life just existin' is no way to live. WE must overcome those obstacles in this time of broke! What's the expression? You gotta GO through something to GET to something...It makes hella sense right?! I am breathing in this Great Recession, empowering myself by educating myself in personal finance. Share with your children what comes in and what goes out...I just want to extend my portfolio capacity-NOT saying that I have an extensive portfolio, I got $13 in a vibrator box in some boots in my closet. BoooooooooYaaaaaaaaaaw! How 'bout that! LOL!!! Yeah...but No it is imperative for me & mines to stay on top of times...Get it together eeeeeeemmmmegiate-LY! Ya undadig?! I know you FEEL me! What I want ME to do is, smile in spite of. Cain't change what you have NO CONTROL over. Make it happen fo' YO'SEEEEEELF! Don't give up on your dreams, aspirations or desires in this Great Recession...Just jump on over it & enjoy what you can. Re-org the family dynamics and find better ways to enjoy eachother for free or cheap. For example, I made me & my kids a strawberry/apple parfait. I cut up the fruit & made layers with Cool-Whip. Cheap & healthy, they smiled and appreciated my efforts as well as, the time they got to spend helping me make it and how it really was GOOD to them! Keep pinchin' them pennies & save them dollas cuz for now, the Great Recession ain't goin' nowhere and the water's gettin' higher!! Housing prices are going up but, your equity still ain't...Not to mention wit'out ya job you cain't buy a thang! It might get worse before it gets better but it ALWAYS gets better. My time is up & I can't call it...I got some lint in my pockets and a quarta' in my wallet.

No comments:
Post a Comment