
So, the Lakers ain't played since Tues, Apr 14 & I won't be seeing them again until Sun, Apr 19! That's a looooooong time! Oh well!? So, it's Friday, eat out night..And, Daddy has a game (softball) & we don't typically go (cuz i ain't sittin' out in da cold complainin' wishin da game was over & i shudnta came) but, I was gonna go tonight...The game is @ 6:15!? I don't know if yal know or not...I don't drive...Well, I drive myself around everyday but, i'd rather Bennie come home and pick us up and we all go together...However, he wouldn't be able to make it in time for his game, sooooooo...We're SOL...I mean, I might still take the kids and go...Or, maybe next time..LOL!! But, the game is in Concord and i might be able to use my Wonder Twin powers to have him take us all to Benihana for dinner tonight.. I on't know...Filipino fact #9, don't waste money on fine dining wit the kids! Our kids, unfortunately have been to Benihana many times so, what's the big deal, el cheapo!?? Anyhoo...I wanted to take them somewhere nice tomorrow like, SF to Golden Gate park and jus have a picnic & fly a kite, or to the Exploratorium, something...Outside of the regular stuff...The oldest girl is on vacation this weekend and her and the middle girl decided to go to Marine World tomorrow which leaves us wit the little ones..And thank God Ping doesn't have school tomorrow cuz me & her (Leilani) by myself? I'd prolly shoot my brains out!! BUT-i remembered... The playoffs start on Sat...That's like 4 games....Buuuuuuullcorn! We ain't goin' nowhere! There are 4 games on tomorrow..Noooooope! Sorry kids..you better walk up da skreet to da park cuz ummmmm....It's goin down 'round here!!!!!! Basketball all day and then 48 hour mystery tomorrow night! Maybe, just maybe I can get him to jus lay around and cupcake...I doubt it but, if i walk around wit my T-shirt & my panties on...It'll work! Yeah.. That gets 'im e'rytime! YaaaaaaaaaaY! Futch! What am i gonna do? I should take the babybacks out and he can bbq...But, Imma still have to come up wit something good on Sunday..It's our Sunday...We were @ the Little's Easter Sunday...Daaaaaaangit! I need some good suggestions.. Cuz altho it's gonna be nice, I don't wanna have bbq...What I's gonna do!?!? We shall c! Sunday is still 2 days away...I'm in Kobe withdrawal.. I think I'll jus watch an old game I still have stored on the DVR...LOL!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment