Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Guilty Pleasure

I was invited to a co-ed Pleasure Party on Sat & decided to go. I asked Bennie if he'd like to go & to my surprise...He said ok! Maybe cuz his other guy friend wanted to go to!? Anyhoo... Typically, Bennie and I are color coordinated wherever we go! Took him a looooong time to even start going along with that but i think it was cause I said it signified unity? Go figure! I usually start with his outfit this way it'll be easier for me to dig out those same colors from my closet. So, Bennie is a man's man..He has this athletic, model build. He has no stomach (I guess not all alcoholics are affected...LOL!) and I'm trying to bring him along to the new 'look' He ain't havin' it...He says, that's (insert expletive here)!!! However, I have been able to introduce some of the 'look' into his wardrobe just not too much..Buster! How you gon' have a stylist as a wife & you don't listen to her! His friends that know what's up be like, "You stuuuupid, dude!" So, Saturday I figure, i'll have him wear some dark wash denims & a white, crisp, fitted, v-neck t-shirt! Nooooooooope! Not havin' it! I've been trying to tell him that he just need to trust me BUT-I appreciate his curtness because, that is rule #3 of "Perfecting Your Style" 3) If you ain't confident in it, then you can't get in it! Ya dig?!?! I ask him will he wear it, nooooope! Okay, moving on! My girlfriend, Bennie & his friend go to the party & they're so happy that I ain't a drinker (not like that anyways) cuz I would be our designated driver for the night! We brought a big tupperware container full of Paula Deen's "Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps" (recipe can be found on food network), a bottle of Pinot and a bottle of Killa Tequila! We get there & there are like about 20 or so women, and ummmmm, yeah-2 guys! Bennie & his friend! I'm sure that just made them sooooooo warm & fuzzy on the inside! They all of a sudden grew into these Super Gentlemen! Now, his friend that's expected but, Bennie, ummmm nope! He ain't got that gene. So, we minglin' and eatin' and just having a good time. As time passes, people are getting lit-especially the people I brought, LOL!!! If you don't know Bennie & I, then you may not appreciate that we have a 'unique relationship.' Sometimes we make people nervous but, who cares? We are who we are...I am not INSECURE when it comes to my husband. I know that Bennie is gonna talk to the women, flirt wit the women & he may even grope a woman BUT he's gonna always bring his check home to me! LOL!!! Gold diggin' bi#*$! Now, I did tell him to stop grabbing booty's because one day he may squeeze the wrong girls butt & she yell Kobe Denver Bryant!! LOL!!! So, he usually starts in & basically, we figure out which girl is his type cause that's who's he's gonna flirt with the most, while I continually apologize for my husband's indiscretions cuz he's retarded!!! Usually, the women are offended that he is doing this in front of his wife but, then they see this smile on my face mixed with a shameful shake of the head as if to insinuate, "I cain't take him nowhere!" LOL!!!!!! So, as the evening moves forward, he's been bartendin' all them women drinks while he sneakin' a shot unda da bar o' somethin!! He's tipsy...Oh boy! He again, starts flirting wit everybody, I'm sooo sorry yal....LOL!! Everytime we go somewhere where there may be alcohol I usually provide a disclosure up front, "I'd just like to apologize in advance if my husband does anything inappropriate to you." Now, of course he ain't gon' really touch a woman (well other than the butt feel, ;) ) but, i think it's his way of escaping being a married old man!! Poor thing... So, I play along...Poor baby! LOL!! What was sooooo damn funny to me was that this was a party full of women, but black women @ that! In case yal don't know, Bennie don't like black girls!!? LOL!! You may be wondering how in the heyell did she marry him them? Well, I told Bennie that I was white...aaaaaand, he bought it!!! LOL!! Nah, I just think cuz he got me knocked up he figured he may as well marry me then?! Ya know, tryna do the right thing! LOL!! I told yal we ain't start goin' together until we got married! Bennie was NEVER my boyfriend. He went from best friend, to baby daddy to husband! LOL!!! Anyway, back to the party...There was only this one girl (light skinned, long hair) that I'm sure he liked....I just told her, "I am soo sorry but, you're my husband's type, so let me apologize to you again!" LOL!!! Meanwhile, I'm tryin' to buy me a product called Head Game cuz ya know I love head games!!! But, the chic ain't really have enough of e'rything! So, basically I'd have to order it! The party is winding down & we genuinely had a greaaaaaaaaat time!

No comments:

Post a Comment