Monday, July 6, 2009
Making Tough Appearances!
I know I'm a trash mouf! I know I cuss too much! Lord, help me! I realize the sins in me! My flesh is compelled to do what it wants to do! Uuuugh..Imma get it together! So, Nicky & I had a gig to do on Sunday, The 'Mac Dre Day' function... Now, if you really know me then, you know i'm bullshittin' yet, you'd also know that I am nuckin' futs & I believe every word of this. So, we weren't very happy with our agent about his scheduling of this event however, a payin' customer is a payin' customer & we figured we cud at least make an appearance. There was no time constraints at all which was good but we still had to go nonetheless. We haven't done many 'picnics' this year so, why the heyell not! Not to mention, Richardson Park is our park...As we make our way into the park we realize that ALL eyes are on us... I know, I know, sometimes it's very shocking for people when they see celebrities @ their functions. We're used to this, we see this all the time when new people come into the gym while we're filming..Now, what we didn't expect was the absence of the grown & sexy folks. The first person we see whom is a long time friend (i won't mention his name) who happens to look like a Suga Toof Wolf Pimp..You know who you are... No disrespect! As we begin closing in on the crowd we can see yet still, that these people are very young...We see tents & we thought for a second that we were @ the wrong venue, we thought we were @ Collin's Lake..I almost brought the bug spray outta my purse! Sheeeeeeeit! Okay, moving along...We got this...We can do this...We notice there are people using the 'porta-potty' Oh.. hell no! I wudn't give a s#@!$! If i gotta pee the volume of 3 pregnant bellies in the 3rd trimester...I'd rather take my chances in a bush around da co'na somewhere then in that nasty thing! Yuuuuuuuuuuck! Anyhoo! We sashay on past them and keep it movin'! We had already ran into a old female friend who was busy with her granddaughter but, we were finding it amazing that we still hadn't seen at least 10 people we knew by then...No such luck! Keep it movin'! By the time we got to the end of the park, the parking lot...we had only seen 3 more people..1 chick we lovededed in high school, ano chick we ain't seent since God told Noah and she looked like Halle Berry when she played Gator's girlfriend in Jungle Fever, I swear to Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd, & a loser dude! Uuuugh!? And they wonder why celebrities move out and away from their communities...I'm sorry if like it that my crosswalk signal counts down to tell me when to go! LOL!! Focus! We did end up seeing some family (don't tell nobody) and made our rounds enough to warrant our check! We said our good-byes and headed for the limo...As soon as we got in, we did damage control...We saw the paparazzi in the corner (they always catch us) getting pics of us in a somewhat compromising predicament. We outsmarted they asses tho'! Bastards...I feel like, "Leave me alone" but, it's part of the job! Anyhoo, we made an immediate phone call to our management & told him that we would not be making anymore appearances such as this, or we would definitely be firing our agent...Our manager, told us that he would see what he could do about it. We told him clearly & concisely, NO! YOU NEED TO DO THIS!!! I don't know exactly what happened but, unfortunately, it didn't go well with the agent. This muthaphucka had the au-dac-i-ty to tell us that he was "firing us for going to that engagement!" Muthaphucka! Nooooooo u didn't! No u didn't! We were booked this gig directly through our agent & he talkin' bout he gon' fire us for taking the job!!!!!!!! GTFOH! Not to mention, my RIDER (contract listing my specifications & demands) says that I have to have Coke, Bottled water, Snicker, Chocolate Bar, Waffles & Bacon & Hot Popeyes chicken! So, if i tell you we had to go to Bud's Burgers afterwards, there was only ribs & chicken...Yuck! I'm sure everyone there had a great time however people...Don't have celebrities @ your function if you're not going to adhere to the contractual agreement. As of now, our position with our agent is still pending..I hope it doesn't have to go to litigation but, we shall c...Now, if you really know me then, you're like WOW but, if you really, really know me then u know I got issues because you know that this is REALLY actually what plays in my head...is that music? O, umm I don't know but, I'm just trying share with yal how i be feelin in these situations & I know, I know...I need a check...Imma be working on that tomorrow! LOL!! Have a great day & Book us for your next function! LOL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment