
We moved!!!!!! YaaaaaaaY! It was a total pain but, we got it done! First of all, we got cheated.. We lived in our home for 7 years and found the exact same model around da co'na and it had waaaaaaaaaaaay better upgrades and the backyard is twice the size of the old one. Now, we don't have to be the ghetto family on the block that has their huge water slide right in da front yard.. Soooooo!?!? Anyhoo.. so, 7 years of stuff is waaaaaay more than one might think.. We had the biggest U-Haul they have and it took 4 trips in that and about 10 trips in 3 of our own cars including the SUV...I'm so proud of me cuz i don't do move!!!!!!! I ain't moved in 12 years so, I'm happy but, i guess it's cuz i was soooo excited about the new house.. And, cuz it was a fresh, new, CLEAN start.. And i will give dese kids da ppl's elbow if dey mess up our new home! Anyhoo...Remember, I said i don't move right, well, that's cuz Bennie usually does it all and i jus move around pretendin' like i'm doin' something!!??So, we get the truck, and we go to Home Depot.. He picks up 4 mexicans and it was going to be $10/hour/person.. Okay.. we thinkin' oooooo it shud only take them abt 3 hours...Nooooooooope! First of all, Mr. Bennie Kemp da Foreman didn't move sheeeeeeeit! He got me and the kids 'round there sweatin' like slaves tryin' to get it done an e'rytime i look @ him he walkin' around wit a beer in one hand and a cigarette in da otha'!?! WTH!?!? How bout u put that down and help us!!!! Or, at least help yo' employees! The representatives only had 1 person that speaks english and i'm tryin' to tell them stuff wit my rusty spanish & stuff.. and it's jus a hot mess! Ebony scared to death tht they are gonna take somethin.. She keep lockin' tha door e'rytime i get out and i'm like-Doofus! Imma need to go back in there!! They ain't thinkin' bout u, me or my purse.. They tryna make this money!!! Good thing we only moved around da co'na.. Geeez! It was waaaaaaay too much! Da eldest seent our new house and pleaded wit me to let her come back home.. So, i did.. whatev! she still goin' to da military or, she gon' be pillow to post again! Then! The DirecTV man is there and it takes him like 6 hours to get it hooked up cuz Mr. Kemp wants HDTV which requires an HDTV satellite.. I'm tellin' him he better hur'rup & get it done cuz da Lakers was comin' on @ 6! Whatev.. we tryin' to work it out... The mexicans started @ 9 and finished @ 4:10 & i had to go back to da bank twice to get them their $$$!!! Bennie went ahead and paid them for 8 hours=$320! That's a steal! But, he ain't had to do nothin'.. i did.. That sucks!!!!!!!!! Wudn't nooooobody messin' wit me either.. And it's what i get too cuz i on't never help nobody when they movin' either!! LOL!! We moved on Wednesday & i was completely unpacked & furnished by Sunday! I'm soooooo proud of myself.. Cuz Bennie ain't do nada! Okay well he does the financial part.. That poor boy.. His garage. Full of tools, equipment, work bench, work shed, weight bench, refrigerators, bikes, motorcycles, camping stuff, annual stuff, luggage and he had to organize it all! Someone said. .OMG what about yal garage...I said.. I don't know.. don't care.. that's his garage.. that would be like me askin him to pack my kitchen..Uuuuuuuh nope! Let me add this last little tidbit-So, my daughter is looking @ my sunglasses one day and she's like, "Mommy, can i have these?".. I'm like "Uh, noooo those are $200 sunglasses (altho yal know i only paid $49.99 for them @ Ross)" and she's like, "Well how you got them?" I was like "I bought them! Don't try to act like u jus woke up one day and i didn't work! I said, "You remember Mommy used to have a job, right!?!?" This child of God said, "O, yeayau and then u got fired!" See y i don't like kids!!

nice kitchen!!! you know I love to look at kitchens!
ReplyDeleteand that godzilla.. oh yea you got fired.. she too much
Damn kids, Well she can always go back to where she was before you were nice enough to let her come visit!! For a minute...
ReplyDelete