After the graduation on Sunday....We all get back to the house...Eat some food, drink talk smack & wind down...My Mommy was very tired & we watched the uneventful Lakers vs. Houston blowout then decided on what our next step would be. So, we decided on driving to Boston to watch this pivotal game 7! Mommy was not happy about this but, we had to go! We a spit away from Boston & it's game 7 against our rivals! We goin'! So, Boston from Providence is like Vallejo to Oakland so, no biggie...We select this random sports bar...and we out! Nicky's wonderful GPS idiot, Ms. Gormin helped us get there! On our journey I find out that my brother drives just as crazy as I, and i vowed not to ever drive to scare my passengers like that anymore, YEAH RIGHT!!! Anyway, he's bobbin' & weavin' & I'm duckin' for cover! It's friggin' nuts yal! He drives so fast that he swings past Harvard Business School...We like, Scottie! Make the block we gotta get out & take a picture...I wanna go to Harvard, yea right! LOL! Anyhoo we swing back around & I notice that Scottie has a li'l anxiety like me..He's tellin' us to hurrup & I'm the friggin' photographer so, of course I got jacked on the shots! Anyhooo we get finish up & I realize why Scottie was hurried...We were on the side of Fenway Park & apparently a game had just let out...So, he's like C'mon..C'mon...So, as we're trying to make our way up da skreet there's this lady in the crosswalk..but, Scottie is trying to hurry & get outta there before there's too much traffic! So, this lady is sashaying in the crosswalk & Scottie is like, on her bumper...She yells in her heavy Boston accent "We're in the crosswalk!?" He says, "Yeayau, no duh? Have a nice day, beep!" We were like, Scottie!!! Hahahahhaa! We had to laugh! I guess we really are brother & sister! So, finally we find the little Irish Pub & of course we're a li'l apprehensive about walking inside because we're in Harvard country, a college community! Anyway, we walk in and it's hella bright!!! Bright means all white! So, we ain't trippin'...the President is black...LOL!! We are greeted by a host & seated immediately...This place has a hunnnet TV's with the game on everyone! We go to the restroom to relieve ourselves to get comfortable..So, while we're there the locals kinda look at us with acceptance, that made us feel better..We took a look @ the menu & ordered...I got a BLT, more about that in a minute...So, we're taking pics cuz we want proof that we were in Boston on Game 7...We see this girl seated @ the bar and she has on a bright green Celtics Tee...I (the only person wit big cajones), ask her if she wouldn't mind taking a picture with us...She was a li'l apprehensive, but figured oh well why not!? We had one of her guy friends take our picture & we were happy! Once our food came..Picky ol' me showed up! My BLT had more 'T' than 'B' now if you know me then you know that I absolutely love Bacon!!! I said something to our server, Janice about it and she was like would you like more bacon?! Now, i on't wanna piss off the people that's making my food until i already have my food so, I politely declined the offer for more Bacon...I ain't want them to bring me no Swine Flu! Now, a li'l while later Janice brings me over a plate of bacon!!! You can imagine how happy i was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See!? We began to chit chat with our server, Janice & guess what!?!? This chic is from CA and she moved to Boston, MA for love! Aaaaaaaaaaaw! We were soooo excited & so was she! She said she was sooo happy to see us cuz people on the East Coast are really 'mean' according to her...As far as the East Coast in me, I'd prefer to say I am 'brutally honest,' so?!?! So it was a fun-filled evening & Boston was losing...YaaaaaaaY!! Mission accomplished and we had to get outta there cuz i wasn't obvious about not being a Boston Celtics fan! LOL!!! The ride back to Providence was interesting...So, Waseme had to pee but she didn't want to have Scottie get off da freeway cuz he was road ragin'! She tried her hardest to hold it & Scottie kept asking her did she wanna pee & she kept saying No! Finally, when her bladder was about to bust wide open, she asked him to get off so she could go to a bathrom...We did..Now, getting to the club where my Mother was @ was another obstacle. Unfortunately, my mother does have an East Coast accent so, she's telling us to take the "Service Ave." exit..We drivin' up & down I-95 & she's tellin' us we're driving too fast and we must be passing it! So, she's cussin' us up & down & now she's getting on my nerves & I'm about to start cussin' her out! So, Chet Whitey, Nicky get's on the phone..."Hi Auntie Teri, okay we're on the freeway & I swear we don't see the exit!?!?" She tells Nicky, "It is!! She begins spelling...T-H-U-R-B-E-R-S!!!!" Nicky sighs in relief & tells her that we are on our way! She gets off the phone crackin' da futch up! She makes sure she hung up on Mommy & tells us the real name of the exit..Well, sheeeeeeit! Don't have that accent then! We hollered! She was saying Thurbers Ave. exit while, all the time we were hearing Service Ave. exit! Oooooooooooops! Our bad!!! We get there, boogy on down & Scottie policed my Mommy all night! It was a fun ol' time...But, she had been drinking & I told yal she's a light weight...We get back to the house & Mommy starts cookin' steak & stuff..and we like, go to bed...Me & the girls were getting our last minute packing on & this was the funniest stuff of the day....My mom had been fighting with me, Waseme & Scottie while Nicky was on the phone so, she's walking back & forth making her steak & arguing with us & that's when it happened..."Nicky, are you all packed?" my Mom asked. Nicky replies, "Yes, Auntie Teri." "Then get the hell out!" my Mommy yelled. Nicky face drained of blood! I'm sure she was appauled but, it was still funny none-the-less! And that was the end of our night & we headed on back to Cali! YaaaaaaaaY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment