Thursday, May 7, 2009
Head Game
As many of you may or may not know..I am a stylist, consultant & a life coach..Seeeeee, yal think I jus be around here shoppin' all the time but, I do this for a living. So, I had my life coach hat on today, I began thinking about my walk thru life at this point and I have concluded that I am a head job! So, anyway, I was explaining to one of my 'clients' why we feel sooooo good in the summer. No, it's not cuz we don't have rain. It's not cuz we have longer days, and it's not because you get to wear them skimpy skirts wit a fresh pedicure either! it's because of the Sun. The sun allows the pituitary & the hypothalamus gland to produce a compound called Endorphin! Now, you're prolly trying to figure out how a 'don't do nothin' stay @ home mama, shop-a-holic, fool has the qualifications to give you this information but it's rather simple. I did a 5-10 bid in da cookoo hospital, so I know this therapy like the back of my hand. So, I'm speaking to my client & she's somewhat promiscuous...(No worries, no patient confidentiality breach here)Whatever..that's neither here nor there..Anyway, back on task..ADHD takin' over, tryin' to get in on this...Focus! Now, she's an older woman prolly in her mid 40's and she jus comin' out of a lengthy marriage. I'm trying to explain to her that at this time in her life, she needs to find her center & jus 'do her!' Well, folks... easier said than done.. I realize that she is used to having someone around and that being single can be lonely but, it makes no sense to run into the arms of the undeserving one, right!? So, I'm explainin' to her that she really needs to be careful at this crucial time in her life. Not because she's vulnerable, not cuz she's lost, not cuz she's healing. It's cuz it's Summer! See, you thought you were having fun in the summer because of other reasons when you're having fun in the summer because the sun is always out! You cain't get away from it! And you want it more and more, that's why we dread when daylight savings times ends! If you notice, you're more likely to be all you can be during those summer months and not just because it's nice out, but because the sun just keeps callin' u! Haven't you ever noticed how many people come outta the wood work in the summer & in the winter months you don't know if these peoplee even still exist? Men & Women are more likely to cheat during summer months. People are more nice during the summer. People tend to do more things in the summer & not just because the kids are out of school. When ur girlfriend calls u at the last minute to have a girls night out, you're more eager to go because of those damn endorphins! I'm tryin' to tell ya, you are listening to a bon-a-fide, certified head case & i tell no lies....And, rumors are just truths waiting to be told. I ain't one to gossip so, don't tell 'em u heard it from me!! LOL!!! I just thought I'd drop dime one time, and hip you to this head game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment