Friday, May 29, 2009
Secuuuuuuuuuuuuurity!
Okay...We boarded our plane in Providence, RI and we had all our snacks, goodies, reading materials and neck pillow because this would be a 10-hour flight! Hey what can I say? $240 roundtrip...you get what you pay for!!! Now, the flight went from Providence to Chicago, then to Phoenix, then to Ontario, then to Sacramento. We stayed on the same plane for the whole trip which was the only advantage...Once again we were running a little behind so although we all got to sit together, we were on the back of the plane. When we made it to Chicago-Midway, we moved our seats to the front. The flight attendants from Providence-Chicago-Phoenix were very nice and put up with our loud and sometimes obnoxious behavior. We weren't offending anyone just laughing and having a good ol' time. At every stop there was a new crew that would board the plane and they immediately noticed us because we were having a good time! Once we got to Ontario, that's when it hit the fan! There's this flight attendant and he's making his rounds up & down the aisle and he comes to us and he says, "I'm going to need you to raise you seat up for take off." I say, "Not me, that's her." referring to Waseme. Nicky says, "I tooold her!" The flight attendant then says, "You all are going to have to knock it off!" WTH?! He continues, "You would think in this day and age you wouldn't joke around like that!?" Whaaaaaaat?!? So, while Nicky is still playing with this man, Waseme advises Nicky that he is not playing! Whaaaaaaaaaat?? This dude acts like we sayin' bomb-bomb-bomb-ba-bomb-bomb-bomb! Or, let me call Al Qaida and see what Osama Bin Laden is doing!?!? GTHOH!!! So, now I'm pissed! He then goes on to say, "You guys are disrupting other passengers and I have no problem having the authorities meet us at Ontario to escort you off the aircraft!" Whaaaaaaaaaat!?? People!! Why does the officer of the law always follow me? I don't start nothin' wit' nobody! I am already on parole (LOL) and I cain't afford this negative press. The paparazzi will be all over this (LOL)!!!! So, we let him leave with his panties in a bunch and we began to let him have it! We were so offended, embarrassed and we felt like we were racially profiled. Now, these 2 other younger ladies were looking with their mouths wide open. They could not believe what the flight attendant had just done! She made comments that he's just miserable and not to worry about it. We were offended and embarrassed because of the obvious confrontation however, we felt racially profiled because there was a white male a few rows behind us and he was just as loud as we were. So, we began collecting our thoughts and developing a plan of action. The outrageous part was that we were like, he doesn't even know who he's talking to. Doesn't he know I'm a friggin' celebrity?! LOL!!! I'm thinkin' we have a Pharmacist, a Registered Nurse, and a Journalist. I began spewing about how I was going to write a column about the treatment we received from this airline as well as, him individually. We never quieted down because we didn't care what he said, have the authorities meet us there! We been on this plane 8 hours by now so, what's the worst that could happen!? All the while, Kangol Kid (this older lady who was wearing a Kangol hat) was sitting in the row in front of us. Don't you hate when you know someone is a sneaky li'l tattle-tell!? So as she was listening to our every word, we didn't care because we were speaking the truth. We continued on to Ontario and the crew never got out of their seats. They didn't even offer the passengers a cup of water..Wow!!!!! Are we that intimidating?! Nonetheless, we arrived in Ontario, and as the passengers were disembarking, we noticed that Kangol Kid gave her contact information to the flight attendant that insulted us. We didn't care!!! Good! Give him you information so you can implicate yourself in his web of lies. There never were any authorities coming to escort off the plane because what was he going to say to them? "Please come get these women off the plane because they are laughing!??!" Yeah, right! We finally arrived in Sacramento and that was the last leg of our trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So have you contacted the airline and got your free round trip tickets to NY the next time you go????
ReplyDelete