Sunday, March 15, 2009
Booked!!
So...my sister & I have booked our flights to go see our Mommy graduate from the University of Rhode Island @ Providence. Yes, before you ask, there are black people in Rhode Island.. I don't know why people always ask me that!?! My mother is from there. Born & raised!! 4th daughter amongst 9 other siblings. I believe her major is Economics & her minor is African-American studies. Her goal is to be a financial advisor. So what she gon' do?! Teach Black people how to successfully save & plan their $?!?!? Sheeeeeeeeit! She better stand in her own line in front da mirror cuz Lord knows my mama ain't good wit' money! Maybe that's where I get it from :-)! Sorry Ping! LOL!! So, I'm mapping out dis trip and we arrive in RI on Thursday and she graduates on Sunday. So, i tell her we gon' drive to NY on Fri. She start poutin', talking 'bout that's the same night as her Senior Dinner. I said, "Mom, I don't care about that! Them is ur peers! Why u goin' anyway!?" "Boop(me), it's like the prom!" So i say, "Good then! Cuz i don't remember bringing you to any of my proms!? Have a great time!" So then, she starts whinning again cuz she really wants to come with us to NY but, the dinner is @ 6pm and she knows she cain't risk it. Plus-when i took her and the kids to NY they were all too overwhelmed and messin' it up for me.. so, she can jus stay right there in RI until we come back! I don't wanna feel rushed anyway!? So i tell her, "Look, Waseme ain't never been to NY and if you think Imma be 2 1/2 hours away from my favorite place (aside from Ross) and not go and kick it..u trippin'!" So whah whah wha...Mom-"I'm goin'!!!!" She didn't really like it but, she accepted it. I been doin' some damn teenage driving since Ebony is taking her DL test on Friday. I hate this part in the teenage process. Why can't Daddy do it!? Oh yeayau...that'll interrupt his FULL TILT POKER time..I mean I suffer from Anx-i-e-ty and I can't be ovadosin' on Xanax cuz then I won't be alert enough to save her from killing us! Shoot! I don't wanna wake up dead! We got 1 more extensive crash course tonight so, we'll see...She betta pass!!! We get up and practice from 9am-12pm...She tested...It wasn't enough.. She didn't pass...She cried...She can test again in 2 weeks...She'll do fine on the next one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment