Monday, March 23, 2009

No SurPrise!

I did my usual on Friday...Pick up Toshay and went shopping...I don't have school  & she's outta school @ 12 and she doesn't work on Friday's so, she usually shops wit me!  I was getting some items for my new dog, Dallas, he's a red Min Pin and i brought him home (wit'out permission) on Thursday and I just told Bennie i found him...He ain't buyin' that!  Oh well, he needed a shirt, a collar & a tag...Tosh says she's @ home and i say, ok imma pick you up cuz i wanna go to the Ross in Vallejo and see if they have this under the sink organizer..She's like ok...I swoop her and we go to Ross...We walk right in to the fine jewelry case and i spot JUICY right away! I said, "They got some Juicy here!!?"  I said that because it was a Juicy bracelet/watch and they usually only have sunglasses (that's where i get mine from).  I look @ the bracelet and it is beau-ti-ful! One thing...That thing is $169.99 but, originally $295.00..So! Don't need it.. ain't here for that...Then, I got side tracked again by the clothes...Focus! Focus!  House stuff!  Okay.. i go to the back and there it is...The cabinet drawer organizer...It's like all the Ross' got only 1 so, i need 1 more to have 4..Anyhoo i get the thing and we out...Let's go to Ross in Vacaville & see if they have another one (since i already bought one from there)...Tosh decides she's all shopped out and chooses to stay in the car wit Dallas..I walk in focused...Unfortunately there's that damn jewelry case!  I see JUICY again!  It's another watch!  YaaaaaaaaY!  I've been looking for a watch for some time now.. I slept on then Dolce & Gabanna watches @ TJMaxx! This one is only $49.99!  That's in my budget! I'll buy it!  It was fun shopping on Fri...So, i'm up early on Sat and i'm talkin' to Derrick.. He tells me yet again that we shud go to MumMum's(my mom) Senior Dinner.  I'm like, WTH!?? Okay...I talk to the team and ask them what their input is..Dollie comes up wit an even better plan!  She says, We shud go to MumMum's dinner and then drive to NYC and then go clubbin' and then get up Sat am and go shopping and drive back Sat night! WoooooooooHooooooooo!!!  40/40 here we come!  I get on hotels.com and find us a room @ the brand new Hilton right on 35th st..So, we next to Macy's and in the heart of e'rythang! YaaaaaaaY!  So,  now i gotta spoil the surprise cuz Mommy told me that we cudn't buy tickets the day of the dinner and how am i sup'd to tell her we need 4 tix now instead of 2!? I call her and tell her that we are gonna go to her dinner and that she has jus spoiled her surprise cuz we need 4 tix to include Dollie & Nicky...She began cryin' over the phone!  "OMG Boop! Doll & Nicky!? OMG, I don't know what to say, are they really coming!?"  "Nah, Mom I jus said that for shock value! Yes, Mom! We are all booked and u have just spoiled the SURPRISE!"  For those of you that think I'm being mean, my Mom is a 'blonde' and I have to remind her that she is sometimes! I told her that i was very upset and that i wanted to surprise her but she did all that whinnin' and whinnin' about us coming to the dinner so, she got it!  So, needless to say, it was No SurPrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment