Friday, March 6, 2009

NO MO TO'uchdown!!

I heard the tragic news in football this week and I along with the rest of America was shaken to tears... It is a tragedy about Jerry Jones trading Terrell Owens!  WTF!?!  Okay, my bad I ain't tryin slight the fishermen, that is absolutely devastating and my prayers go out to their families.....However, I was jus sittin' on my island (my bed), as my sister calls it, and Derrick called for Bennie...Well, since i was watching a DVR recording, i hit previous channel to stop the recording and it went back to the ESPN chann.. It was then that i yelled to Bennie..."Bennie!!!!!  The Cowboys don' released T.O.!!!! O, that's prolly why Derrick is calling you!?"  So, i scurry back to my island and listen to the intense coverage while i shout profanities @ Bennie about my rare cowboy jersey he brought back from the game in Dallas that he & Derrick went to last November!  "I told you this jersey was bad luck!  What am I gonna do wit it now!??"  As you all should know by now, Bennie is very quiet and just lets me be my crazy ol' self.. So, i peek out the door and around to the office where you can find da filipino from the hours of 7pm (he arrives home @ 6, takes his shower and his plate is delivered to him) until around 10ish when i tell him that it's time 'go nite nite, playing full tilt poker...So, he turns and looks at me and turns right back around to the computer and continues his bidding and gambling...Uuuugh!?  I'm in this all by myself...Shuda called Derrick back but, that fool gotta leave for work @ 1:45am...so, cain't...i'll jus listen...Now.. I hear what Keyshawn is saying and he keepin' it 1 hunnet.. then i listen to what Stephen A. Smith (my hero) has to say, and he keepin it 1 hunnet and he says that Terrell is devastated cuz Jerry Jones assured him that he wasn't goin' nowhere.. and I'm just thinking to myself..Romo and that punk a$$ coach, Wade oughta be shakin' in dem boots.. cuz he said that to all of them.. Anyhoo.. I don't know how i feel..Ambiguous is a good word...Part of me knows that T.O. wasn't performing and another part of me felt like he is da sh@#! So, I ain't really decided how i feel jus yet.. I thought T.O. was a great fit in Dallas....However, you Raider Fakers need a boost.. Maybe ya boy will come back to the Bay and you can get a few wins...No ring fellas.. jus a few wins.. LOLOL!! Well, yal know i'm on my way to L.A. so, I'll holla on Sunday.. I need yal to pray for me too... Not jus cuz i'm airbourne but, that i make it back home wit Bennie...Cuz Kobe will be right dere and i will slap Vanessa, give her the peoples elbow, and tap dance on her neck to get to Kobe... Like i said yal.. Jus pray for me... Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment