Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It Never Rains In Southern California....





Check it out fool!  I ain't madatcha!  My birthday weekend...Da baby Daddy didn't fail me.. Kobe was right there!?!?  He was in front of me...He was to the left of me.. He was to the right of me... He was e'rywhere.. Trevor!!!  What can i say?  Trevor is the man that Imma quit Kobe for.. I mean Kobe only got abt 5 more years left.. and I gotta have a back up!  I was in da Laker store and they ain't have no carts for all da stuff i had in my hands..Woooooow!  I wanted them to shut it down for me..Then the game was about to start and da filipino said we wud come back... When we stopped @ the BAR there was a kiosk.. and i seent a Trevor Ariza T-shirt in bright gold..I got enuff Kobe gear.. i'll jus settle for this.. It was only $22 bucks and i ain't wanna hurt dat boy pockets cuz it's only day 1.. and we goin' shoppin' 2morrow.. YaaaaaaaY!  So, Kathy's loft is absolutely stunning..I tell da filipino dat we need to give these kids up for adoption and get us a loft in Emeryville.. He says, "den we gon have to give up our earned income credit!?"  I said, "O, yeayau riiiiiiight!?!"  Nevermind!  Sat morning we wake up and we get dressed and yal know where i'm headed...ROSS!!!! MARSHALLS!!!!!  We get to da shopping center @ da North Hollywood/Burbank spinooot! and They all wanted to eat but, when i see a Ross my adrenaline starts pumpin'... So, i was full as far as my appetite was concerned...I strolled down the boulevard to Ross as they went into Fuddruckers...Illllllll..I don't like them burgers anyway...I immediately walked into to the accessories.. i'm grabbin' purses and don't know how to act..It was kewl tho...I asked for a cart and they ain't have none...So, I am buying stuff and realizing that i may not have enough dough.. I called Daddy Warbucks...Not answerin'... oh, well.. not done shopping anyway.. Saw a pair of Carlos Santana shoes.. didn't have my size.. Dammit! i think someone brought them there cuz it was only that 1 pair...Oh well.. I do my purging to cater to my budget and I'm @ the line.. and here he comes..Shooooot!  I cuda kept all my stuff... Daaaaaaaang!  He says he left his phone back at da house.. I'm like well, it was a 9-1-1 e-mer-gen-cy!  O well..Nick tried some of our lotion and was like OMG!  i gotta have some of that.. It is Korres Body Butter (Guava is the best fragrance) and it costs $27 BUT!  It is worth it.. I hope yal try it.. So, we had to head to Marshall's and then to Sephora to get the lotion... I'm tellin' u...try it.. u'll like it.. We get to Marshall's and i find this Sinful T-shirt for $19.99!  I'm soooo juiced.. he ain't even knowin'...Ben Ben cud careless.. he doesn't like to shop.. but, he's being patient wit me.. Talkin' about me to Brod(Nick) & Kathy saying look @ her.. she gotta go through everything.. look at her.. she got all that stuff in her cart and then watch what she does.. So, i try on my items and i'm like, okay Baby Daddy i think i'm don-Okaaaaay!  I'm headed to the checkout.. He cut me off and ran my cart to the line.. I had no action on getting any extras.. what a bummer! O, well..it's enough i guess.. all i really needed was that damn t-shirt anyways...So, we head to the mall.. Nick gets his lotion and i buy some more lotion and all this make up that i don't hardly wear and my Vanilla Birthday Cake lipgloss by philosophy, I recommend you girls trying that too.. it smells so good.. and we out..We go back to da loft and back down to BigWangs for some drinks...Bennie and i stole the great big ol' Budweiser cups they come in...LOL!  Then we go back to da loft, get dressed and head out to Ruth's Chris for dinner.. Bennie hadn't been there b4 and he wasn't ready for how rich dem steaks be.. YaaaaaaaaaaY!  We had a good ol' time.. It's Sunday now and we head out to leave...Burbank airport actually cared that my luggage had liquids over 3 ounces and made me check my luggage.. So, you know i'm filing a complaint with Oakland airport cuz they jus let me thru wit anythang.. I shuda packed my gun and seent if i wuda got thru!  LOL!! Whatever.. I was like OJ Simpson in a Hertz commercial.. Ben Ben was not gon' board that plane wit'out me!  I made it... since i ain't have nothin' wit me to impede on my progress getting thru secuuuuuuuurity!  We make it home and i had a wonderful time.. Thanks for a great birthday!  Well foks, instead of writing my paper that's due tomorrow.. Imma head out and do what i do best...SHOP!  Sorry honey, i'm a work in progress... I promise I'll stay within budget.. What's my budget again!?!? O!  I don't have one.. LOL!!!  My bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment