Saturday, February 14, 2009
Bloggin'
Alright! I'm done.. Created the blog, and now i can't blah blah blah.. Ain't really knowin' y the facebook site doesn't automatically open ur friends list to send things to them like that.. NO! instead u gotta remember who ya friends are.. one by one.. who wants to do that!?!?! Dammit! Life is like a box a choc-a-lattttes! i don't ever knw what imma get... Myesha said that Nicky missed her flight! Well, what did she expect by going out da nite before a 6am flight!? Duh! I wud love to go back to 5th grade.. I on't like bein' grown and payin bills..O, oops! That's Bennie that pays the bills.. The tragic life of a stay @ home mama tht doesn't do anything!' That's wht the middle girl told to me! She said she googled the job description of a stay @ home mom & advised me that there are many things on the list that i don't do!? Whatever! I am the new & improved stay @ home mama! At least I'm gettin' educated? Gosh.. what do these new & improved kids want from me anyways!?! O..Hold pls.. just got an email from my teacher about my essay... I hope i got an A...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment