Saturday, February 14, 2009

KryptoNate!

So.. I enjoyed the All-Star stuff!  It was an absolute delight to see all of what Dwight Howard did with the 12ft rim & changin' in2 superman in the phone boof! Hooooooot!!!  But, what was waaaaaaay more exciting was how Nate goes 2 da locker room for what looks like an injury & comes back out as Lex Luther with da kryptonite green NY Knicks uni!  Oh boi!  He did that.. Homie had the green kicks & a green spaldin' to match!  Get outta he'a!  Wow!  It was the only entertainment of the night, cuz Tony Parker who, got all the handles in the world, chokes in the first round of the Playstation Skills Challenge, hunh?!?!?  Honestly, it's about time to see somethin' good.. I mean seriously, how many times can you be creative wit a dunk!?!  Nooooot much!  Me & my girls laid in the bed and watch 48 hours mystery new series within a series thingamajig...Live To Tell...The garbage man blew the lower jaw off the police and they ain't do nothin' about it... Outta Pocket.. all jus to give his brother up 24 years later and didn't matter cuz statute of limitations?!?  Thank you Jesus for a black president!  I'm wit Derrick.. my shoulders still hurt from paintin' the white house black!  LOL!!!!!!!   Ben Ben's gone, got dressed in his garb, thru on the mink fur (can i get one?) and hit the town on Valentines Day....to show the one he loves some love.. I guess I'll check and see what else i got saved on the DVR!?!?!  Nite Nite folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment