Friday, February 20, 2009

Back On The Wagon!

Nicky's baaaaaaack, yaaaaay!  I had to text her like 18 times this am to make her get up to workout!  she's blamin' it on some type of illness?!  Y did you catch a virus in Texas?  Geez!  Talk about mess up our plans.. Anyhoo she swaps unpleasantries wit me and meets me there!  I know she did it cuz she wanted to burn more calories today than me.. and she did too!  YaaaaaY!  Yay i didn't stop and get that donut on my way there.. But boy was it callin' me!  First, i must tell her about the lies i told.. Hahahaha!  While she was away on business i told her that i found a new workout partner, Waseme.. Which never quite worked out.. A) i didn't get up on time (which is very untypical of me, I AM the early bird)...B) her free pass would've only worked after 8am..& C) she had to take the kids to the dentist in vallejo @ 10...Dammit! I blew it.. It's good..The other untruth i told her was that i had bumped my workout to 1hour and 1/2!  Needless to say, she was pleased to find out that neither of us went to the gym on her business trip!  Kewl.. back @ zero.. Ummm the primary reason for us attendin this grueling 5 day/wk schedule is cuz of this party...Well, and of course, the summer o, and health purposes?  So, she tells me about her fantabulous trip (business, yeayau right!) and she got to spend time wit Reesh & Nish.. Gr8888888!  Nicky needs a chaperone-always!  But, we're very much the same well, i tend to cut people off more than she.. she is a waaaaaaaay better listener than i.. so, in this limited time to catch up i keep interruptin' her and she keeps hittin' me...Se-Cuuuuuuur-Ity!  "mommy, pick up the phone.. mommy pick up the phone" my phone talks to me.. O.. it's Waseme... Hi sis.. here she come wit some very good last min suggestions and then I tell her that i am the gym dying and Nicky says "get off the phone wit her, this is my time!" And verifies that SHE is NOT dying...So, sis says, okay yal call me back when yal die!  ROTFLMAO!!!!  More of the Texas Escapades..Ring... Ooops...Nicky's co-worker... Oh yes, I'll be there in 45 min!?  Huhn.. how u gon' do that.. Get off the treadmill, take a shower, get dressed, comb your hair & drive to Oakland...Mr Officer, Mr. Officer please be nice on her, she's making commitments that she can't keep... O Well!  We say goodbye and that we'll hook up this evening cuz she bought these BAD shoes in Texas and is now considering changing her outfit.. I told the filipino last nite that i was NOT about to be messin' wit her if she was gonna try and change her outfit @ the last minute.. He said, Yeayau right!  He was right!  Everyone knows I'm a shop-a-holic!  

No comments:

Post a Comment