Monday, February 16, 2009
The President is Black!?!?
Hey Hey Hey!!?!? Happy President's Day! In the past, i've only appreciated this day because we got it off per our contract.. But, i can actually say that I am now more proud of this day since, we now have a BLACK President! This day really does apply to me and my ancestor's! YaaaaaaaaY! Alright, in other news.. My husband's 40th birthday bash is Sat and I'm running around like a chicken wit my head cut off tryin' to find him the 'perfect' outfit.. He has 2 options...a blazer & jeans or, a vest & slacks!? So far, so good.. just need to find the right pair of jeans for him.. He doesn't really care much for my style so, I gotta walk a fine line! Anyhoo.. I was @ the mall looking for the jeans but, did not find any.. I'll look again 2mrw after school and pray that the shoes & blazer comes on time.... They shud... I need to track them! I am soooo proud of myself.. I am the social butterfly who finds it easy to stay @ home (oxymoron, right?)instead of going out to 'invites.' It was my sister's family's turn for Sunday dinner & i had all the elements working against me...Rain, All-Star game... But, i persevered and made it! Family in tow... and had a great time kickin' it.. I stayed until half time of the all-star game and was home to finish the game and watch my recordings.. That's right... story of my life.. D-V-R!!! I watched the Amazing race and i was pissed becuz already, the cocky, blonde, airline stewardess' were doin' the sneaky! They beat Jennifer & Preston by a split hair.. I was HOOOOOOT! O, well.. they won't last long!?! Dateline was crazy! 2 campin' fishin' fools were attacked by a guy they befriended on the Appalachian trail..Who, btw was imprisoned from 1981-1996 for murdering 2 other hikers the exact same way! Unfortunately tho, he died on the 2nd day in custody and would not get to rot in jail! Now i'm about to entertain my new recordings... LOL.. I love money 2 & For The love of Ray J! See ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment