Monday, February 23, 2009

Still Recovering...


WooooooooHoooooooooooo!!!  Can u say, hella fun!?!?!  That is exactly what happened on Sat night!  The party was a friggin' ball! The LimoBus did not disappoint!  It was plush, roomy & stacked!  As the guests began to arrive they had the option of having their make up done by my make-up artist (Toshay's friend..LOL!) or have some appetizers & drank...The VIP's began arriving around 9 (which people is everyone but some people like to have a title...LOL)and the bus driver, Sonny called and advised me that he would be a li'l early..No problem..We get on the bus and Derrick gives a toast and we rollin'.. buuuuuut the driver needs to stop @ the store and get him some cigarette's?  On my time, i doubt it.. Fine... We keep it movin'..We brought so much alcohol and food on the bus that everyone was able to get full..The music is blarin' keepin' it crunked da whole ride...The teenagers made us a mixed cd for the ride there and back.. it was hot!  Pinole, CA the place of PeePeeBoy, as we affectionately refer to Derrick, is where he needs to make his stop.. Wow.. Talkin' bout tell your guests they can use the bathroom @ this stop!  How fool!?!  Not if they're girls.. In the doggone Pinole Valley Lanes parking lot!??  Yeayau right!  We push on and pick up our host in SF.. Bishop!  How ironic.. My nephew's name.. He was cool too.. So we get in the club and they serve us up a tray of lemon drops and we partyin'....After about 30 minutes.. someone tells me that i need to come to the front cuz Bennie got kicked out..I'm like, what!?!?  I was a bit worried cuz da filipino has a temper and it was something i believe that truly cuda happened because of it.. Anyhoo.. i go to the front door and he's like, get everyone..let's go.. So, i'm like ok.. I run upstairs to tell everyone that Bennie is kicked out and we gotta go..Buuuuuuuut..I gotta pee..So, we go pee pee which, can take forever since people are like drunk usin' it.. And i happened to wanna do a li'l dancin' on the pole.. Then i come back down and there is Bennie..What!?!? Kewl.. the club promoter was bein' a hater and decided that Bennie was too fly.. Oooooo Well.. I know homie, i ain't have no reason to kick u out.. Duh, a$$hole!  Party some more.. We stumblin' back to da bus and all in all it was hella fun!  I call the girls cuz they're supposed to be starting the breakfast for our guests that want to stick around.. We get home @ about 3am and wake up the whole house.. On da accident.. Drunk people tend to be loud and obnoxious.. Oooooops My Bad!  I start the bacon that them lazy kids of mines were sup'd to do and ooooh well..Everyone decides it's just time to go..So, i eat a few pieces of bacon(my weakness) and hit the sheets..We have a game @ 8:30...It's 6 o'clock! Dammit!  Beep beep beep! Alarm clock sweetie.. time to get up!  I get up, get bennie up.. get ready and head out to the game.. We were late but, it's okay.. we made it.. Bishop's team was getting slaughtered.. that's jaaaaaacked!  Oh well.. we run home an chill until the next game..Game #2 was @ 11am...Game #3 @ 12pm.. Game #4 @ 1pm...Game #5 @ 3:30pm and by then Waseme is in the car taking a power nap.. me and Derrick are about to pass out in the stands and he decides to go outside and get some fresh air.. We skip Mekhi's game @ 4:45 and go get dinner(Popeye's..no sunday fixin's today folks) and head home.. I tell Ping (my husband) that i am not gonna make it to closing ceremonies....All they do is hand out pictures, trophies and name a few other awards and that's it..I stayed home and watched the rest of the Lakers game, Amazing Race and of course, Dateline...I don't know what time i finally went to sleep but, I know it felt good.. I skipped a whole day from blogging and it's cuz i'm still recovering...

No comments:

Post a Comment