Saturday, February 21, 2009

Preparation is Everything

YaaaaaaY!  It's party day.. Nicky defaulted on our gym appt this am but, it's cool she's gon' be mad @ herself come summer which, already feels like is here... It's 2in of snow and 9degrees in Rhode Island.. I love calling my Mommy and telling her that we have on tank tops and flip flops.. "Oh Boop, just shut up about it already, okay?!?!?"  Love it!  Anyway, I hadn't washed my hair since i got this un-be-WEAVE-able, which I just found out it's able to 'block bullets in a single bound!' LOL!!! My bad folks...I got da ADHD.. Focus! Okay so, I wake up @ da crack of dawn (i told u) and so does the filipino..He wudn't even let me give him a Happy Birthday kiss! Dude, I know your breath is kickin' like karate but, that's what i love about u!  LOL!!! He leaves to get his hair cut which he does on every Saturday morning unles he's going fishin'.. That's right, at the crack of dawn!  I jump in the shower to wash my hair cuz i want it to be oooo soooo fluffy Ta-Niiiiight!  Then i get on the computer to see what's crackin'?!  I know da filipino and sure enough.. He comes in like, how dare you be on the computer when i get home, you sup'd to be @ da gym or still sleep...Noooooope! Whateva...He stands over me and says "u just wanna blog!" Yuuuuuuuuup!  He knows that makes me nervous cuz i got da anxiety and i feel rushed like i gotta hurry and get it done! That's y i don't go shopping wit him.. He will stand near me and lean on a rack and give me the 'y u gotta look thru every stitch of clothing look' That's why i'm gettin' me a MacBook..Then i ain't gotta share wit all dese people in dis house..Geez!  I'm so happy he decided instead, to go get in da bed and watch tv until i am done blogging.. I got stuff to do.. I have to tell my fans what's going on.. LOL! It's the day of the party bus party and we got errands to run and calls to make.. Gotta go to Sams Club and get the alcohol and hors devours, make sure everything is done expeditiously yet, correctly...Da Kemps do it right!  Glad i went and got my nails & feet done yesterday instead of this am.. One less thang i gotta worry about!  His outfit is ready, my outfit is ready, people will begin arriving @ appx 8pm..This is going to be fun despite the FAKERS leaving us holding the bag.. So.. Yeayau..Kewl.. Sams Club opens @ 9am.. Gotta go..Han'le it.. Han'le it...Audi 5000 G!

No comments:

Post a Comment