Sunday, February 15, 2009

Basketball Sunday

WoooooooHoooooo!  What a game!?!  This morning @ 8:30am was Bishop's (my nephew) game.  It was fun as usual and I was the official scorebook and i was a tad bit late...Oooooooops, my bad!  Well, initially i didn't know that the kids wanted to go so, i wasn't really prepared to get them ready at the last minute.. but, i was only like 3 min late, hey...shoot me?!  So, I'm keeping the book and e'rything is going fine until the opponents coach decides that the scorekeeper & I have the wrong score..Good Luck!!!  Don't get mad that the referee called a shot a '3'!  I think dude thought i was a kid and you know i almost lost it!  I swear, every Sunday wit these Kemps...They always in the middle of some mess!  Bam, the teams star player, did his thang once again.. He asked me for a slice of gum on his way on to offense and came back to the sideline to get it on defense.. Wow!  That's crazy!  So, I bring the kids back home so they can eat breakfast (cheerios), and so i can blog...We have 3 more games.. Tootie @ 12ish, and Ben Ben & Mekhi @ 1:30..That's a waaaaaay better schedule this week than the last few weeks have been!  I haven't been doing much work on my book these days but i'm sure i'll get back in the swing of things.. I swear!  Once i do complete this thang.. Imma be rich!  I got it like that, ya dig!?!?  So, imma do some stalkin' on facebook and then get ready to pull out for the remainder of the 3 games...Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment