Monday, February 16, 2009

Epiphany

Humm Humm Humm.. What a day?!?!  I love this life I live!  What can i say? My kids are everything to me! I am happy to be a good mom.. I know that I make mistakes but, i'm sooooo happy that I am just an overall good person! I appreciate that my mother and father (minus there troubles & set-backs) brought me up in a home full of LOVE, MORALS & VALUES!  My mother was affectionate & non-judgemental, my father, doting and intelligent.  Need i say more!  They were the rock to mines & my brother's foundation..No matter what trials & tribulations they had.. they still did a kick-ass job wit my brother & i! YaaaaaaaY!  They taught us how to love, communicate and reason.. They taught us compromise, respect and how to be good people..I am thankful that i will be able to pass on those same qualities to my kids....I have already laid down the foundation and it's just a matter of when they will dig in to the foundation i've laid for themselves...Children are truly God's blessing...They love you unconditionally and they look to you for love,  guidance and knowledge.  I am thankful to my parents and God for giving me the winning personality that i have!  I know i think extremely highly of myself and so should you! If you don't believe in yourself then who will!?  I think it's time for me to maximize my full potential and make it happen!  Y not!?  Shouldn't we all!?  What they say in the military?  Be all that you can be, right!?  Yeayau Boi!  I gots this!  I can be whatever I like..I can do whatever I want...I can accomplish anything!  This is what God has designed and prepared me for!  It is high time I make it happen...FOR MYSELF!  Y not!?!  Shudn't I!  I am!  Yes I Can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment