Soooooooorrry! I went to get our taxes prepared the other day and the Mrs. advised me that I didn't have an appt, that she was looking @ the book, that they were going out of town(in the middle of tax season, how irresponsible is that?), that they rescheduled everyone else & that she knew for a fact that we didn't have an appt because he(her husband, our tax preparer) goes to see his mother every Wednesday @12(so....y do i hear him da background @ 11:58?). She blew out all dem wolf tickets and I had already turned around and made plans in my head to spend Bennie's $200 tax preparation money-Ooooooops! My bad, honey!?I figured it was a blessing in disguise cuz Bennie wanted to use a different tax preparer one who, was more familiar with tax breaks for Bennie's occupation. I had to go to Kaiser to get my meds (yal know I'm a head job), then right over to Ross in Fairfield. Nicky's across da skreet @ da hospital so i text her and tell her to meet me @ da Ross. She tells me that i have a problem and that i need an intervention. I tell her, duh!?!? That i've been looking for a 12-step for years. She tells me that she can't because she REALLY has work to do today. No matter, I REALLY like to shop alone anyway. I call Toshay while I shop and she asks can she come over (u know she got the boot some months back and now she's realizing that she would rather be a kid now). So, 26min later and no purchases, I tell her that I'm on my way to pick her up! It was then that I realized that I had appx. 1hour & 30 min until I have to go to work which, will give us some time to go to Ross in Vacaville. O, by the way, I'm doing some shopping cuz da filipino told me the day before that he was taking me to Los Angeles the weekend of March 6 to go to the Lakers game @ Staples center for my birthday & that we are sitting behind the bench! Filipino fact #83, they show their love with material possessions.. And.. since my husband spoils me... he knows exactly what will make me happy! Going on a trip to sit behind the bench @ da Lakers game and shopping, and going out to eat, although the eating out part clashes with rule #57, eat for free @ home...LOL!!! Loooooooooord Help me! I went into cardiac arrest...YaaaaaaaaaY! Well, not for the heart attack part, but because I'm goin' to see Kobe!!!!!!!!! Imma break his pockets-Hopefully!? No, honey I'm not really going to (gotta choose my words wisely here cuz u know he's reading this since he be stalkin' my blog!)...So we arrive at Ross with only appx. 1 hour until work (cuz Toshay sent me another way that her & Ariel use) time. I'm tellin' Toshay who, is slow as molasses in almost everything she does, that we gotta hurry! I run around the store, molesting the racks. I find a dress that's similar to the one I liked in Fairfield. It is then that i realize i WANT the dress in Ross/Fairfield. I drop all of my 'maybes' and rush Toshay to the register to make her purchase. I hop in the car and wait for her...molasses...Go! Now mind you, I'm on my way to Ross in Fairfield from Vacaville in my 1991 Honda Civic, wishing i was in the Denali. Lord knows with my ticket situation, and my lead foot, i need to sloooooooooow down! I tell Tosh that i need to be exiting the freeway by 2:25 in time enough to make my purchase & get to work by 2:45...Guess what!?!? I arrived @ Ross @ 2:26...Yeayau Boi! I told Tosh to stand in line while i went and grabbed & stashed! Whew! No old lady with a thousand returns on 58 different receipts! 1 dress, 1 purchase and we out! YaaaaaaaaaY! I did all that and still made it to work on time. So, me & Tosh arrive home and she starts begging me for a Reese Cup..I tell her oh, hell to da no! I only have 2 cups left and I hold my snacks in high regard... and them kids know.. MOMMY IS NOT SHARIN' SNACKS! Derrick always makes fun of me and says i have the 2012 snack! Whatever! I tell her she better drive herself to the store! Epiphany! Imma make fajitas for dinner. But-obstacle! This heffa is already gone! Now, i gotta walk this 'blonde' through every aisle in da store. Get the steak for fajitas and chicken breast. Okay, does it look like the right steak? OMG!!! No this girl did not just put the butcher on the phone!?! Geeez-I know i'm picky but dang! So, she makes it home and with only one mistake... I told her specifically Mission flour tortillas.. NOT-Tia Rose!! Oh, well.. breathe.. make it work! So, i stir fry all da stuff and we good.. I'm kinda glad that i only know how to cook for a large family cuz then we were able to have fajitas on one day, and used the rest for burritos the next day?!?!? O! Filipino fact #29...eat leftovers until they're gone.. LOL! Deuces!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Lakers Baby!
Soooooooorrry! I went to get our taxes prepared the other day and the Mrs. advised me that I didn't have an appt, that she was looking @ the book, that they were going out of town(in the middle of tax season, how irresponsible is that?), that they rescheduled everyone else & that she knew for a fact that we didn't have an appt because he(her husband, our tax preparer) goes to see his mother every Wednesday @12(so....y do i hear him da background @ 11:58?). She blew out all dem wolf tickets and I had already turned around and made plans in my head to spend Bennie's $200 tax preparation money-Ooooooops! My bad, honey!?I figured it was a blessing in disguise cuz Bennie wanted to use a different tax preparer one who, was more familiar with tax breaks for Bennie's occupation. I had to go to Kaiser to get my meds (yal know I'm a head job), then right over to Ross in Fairfield. Nicky's across da skreet @ da hospital so i text her and tell her to meet me @ da Ross. She tells me that i have a problem and that i need an intervention. I tell her, duh!?!? That i've been looking for a 12-step for years. She tells me that she can't because she REALLY has work to do today. No matter, I REALLY like to shop alone anyway. I call Toshay while I shop and she asks can she come over (u know she got the boot some months back and now she's realizing that she would rather be a kid now). So, 26min later and no purchases, I tell her that I'm on my way to pick her up! It was then that I realized that I had appx. 1hour & 30 min until I have to go to work which, will give us some time to go to Ross in Vacaville. O, by the way, I'm doing some shopping cuz da filipino told me the day before that he was taking me to Los Angeles the weekend of March 6 to go to the Lakers game @ Staples center for my birthday & that we are sitting behind the bench! Filipino fact #83, they show their love with material possessions.. And.. since my husband spoils me... he knows exactly what will make me happy! Going on a trip to sit behind the bench @ da Lakers game and shopping, and going out to eat, although the eating out part clashes with rule #57, eat for free @ home...LOL!!! Loooooooooord Help me! I went into cardiac arrest...YaaaaaaaaaY! Well, not for the heart attack part, but because I'm goin' to see Kobe!!!!!!!!! Imma break his pockets-Hopefully!? No, honey I'm not really going to (gotta choose my words wisely here cuz u know he's reading this since he be stalkin' my blog!)...So we arrive at Ross with only appx. 1 hour until work (cuz Toshay sent me another way that her & Ariel use) time. I'm tellin' Toshay who, is slow as molasses in almost everything she does, that we gotta hurry! I run around the store, molesting the racks. I find a dress that's similar to the one I liked in Fairfield. It is then that i realize i WANT the dress in Ross/Fairfield. I drop all of my 'maybes' and rush Toshay to the register to make her purchase. I hop in the car and wait for her...molasses...Go! Now mind you, I'm on my way to Ross in Fairfield from Vacaville in my 1991 Honda Civic, wishing i was in the Denali. Lord knows with my ticket situation, and my lead foot, i need to sloooooooooow down! I tell Tosh that i need to be exiting the freeway by 2:25 in time enough to make my purchase & get to work by 2:45...Guess what!?!? I arrived @ Ross @ 2:26...Yeayau Boi! I told Tosh to stand in line while i went and grabbed & stashed! Whew! No old lady with a thousand returns on 58 different receipts! 1 dress, 1 purchase and we out! YaaaaaaaaaY! I did all that and still made it to work on time. So, me & Tosh arrive home and she starts begging me for a Reese Cup..I tell her oh, hell to da no! I only have 2 cups left and I hold my snacks in high regard... and them kids know.. MOMMY IS NOT SHARIN' SNACKS! Derrick always makes fun of me and says i have the 2012 snack! Whatever! I tell her she better drive herself to the store! Epiphany! Imma make fajitas for dinner. But-obstacle! This heffa is already gone! Now, i gotta walk this 'blonde' through every aisle in da store. Get the steak for fajitas and chicken breast. Okay, does it look like the right steak? OMG!!! No this girl did not just put the butcher on the phone!?! Geeez-I know i'm picky but dang! So, she makes it home and with only one mistake... I told her specifically Mission flour tortillas.. NOT-Tia Rose!! Oh, well.. breathe.. make it work! So, i stir fry all da stuff and we good.. I'm kinda glad that i only know how to cook for a large family cuz then we were able to have fajitas on one day, and used the rest for burritos the next day?!?!? O! Filipino fact #29...eat leftovers until they're gone.. LOL! Deuces!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment