Sunday, February 15, 2009
Da aftermath!
So...the last 3 games were ok...Tootie had 6 pts by the time i arrived.. dammit! Well, o well.. my nephew Mac & my son were playing at the same time but, i am the scorebook for each team... So, i started Mac's game and then turned it over to my sis who, was reluctant but.. she did it.. then, in our game one of the kids slipped & fell and got hurt.. But, they'd been playing on that court the whole day, and they knew that there was a leak in the roof... Needless to say, they stopped our game and we'd have to finish at the other court where my nephew was already playing..My sis was more than happy to give up the book! LOL... Now, i am sitting here.. blogging.. not knowing what imma do.. gotta go to sis's for dinner.. it's their sunday.. YaaaaaaaaY! As much as i complain.. And the NBA All-Star game comes on @ 5! WoooooooHooooooo! I gots this! Anyways... I am trying to figure out which pair of shoes to get Bennie for his 40th bd!? I think Imma go wit Zappos, since the party is this Sat.. & the shoes will get here by Tuesday wit them! But, still need to find some slacks! Shudn't be that hard.. Y my daughter (7) almost got put out the car and was going to have to walk to sis's house! I guess imma get us together and get on the way way.. Me & my son were hungry and dinner wasn't ready so.. came home to grab a snack and 'bouts to be on da way way! Holla folks.. I shud be able to give you one more b4 the nite is over..LOL!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment