
Soooooo.. I'm absolutely happy about spending time wit my oldest ungrateful! We had a splendid day..First, I did remember NOT to got to class this am. YaaaY! So, after my 2nd class of the day, I responded to her "urgent' text that i call her. My last class is 1p-3:50 but, it's cool so i manage it e'ry week.. Anyhoo...Somethin' the oldest ungrateful wanted about a boy and blah blah blah.. She listens to my 'already been there done that' wisdom.. I say hey, Shay what time u work today? 3..Kewl, wanna take me to get my eyebrows & eyelashes done where you go in Vallejo, as if she has a car and is driving me..Sure MOM! I noticed the eagerness in her voice as a translation for, yaaaaaay i don't have to take the bus today! Which also translates for me.. Yaaaay i don't have to drive all the way to Oakland to get it done...Our drive to Vallejo was filled with more discussions about the boy thang and all the plans coming together for my husbands 40th bd on Sat...We get to the nail shop after arguing over which shop 1st.. I tell her why not go to the one furthest out first and then work our way back & she says it's the same difference...Teenagers!!? Uuugh! I allow the baby to go first, not cuz i let her but, because she hopped on the table before i could.. Wow! Is that a can of wax? You ain't say she was usin' wax Shay? It's kewl. I've had wax before.. Beauty is pain..I looked down @ her and realized that she looked a HOT mess! Geez was she in desperate need of gettin' them eyebrows done.. Halelujah! So, i lay down and after a couple of tugs, my daughter comes and stands next to me as if i'm on the birthing table and says, "see mommy, it's not that bad, huh!?" What fool! I don' had 5 kids...All naturalle..WTF!? Get outta here! She laughs & sits back down.. So, i get the eyelashes done and tip the lady.. We out! Jus in time too..Da baby cain't be late or else she gettin the axe! I'll jus stop over @ this Marshall's here and see what they have...Hmmm looking for a silver short cropped jacket to wear on Sat.. It's gonna be cold in Frisco..Okay.. Nothin'.. Oooooo what's this? This is a Miss Sixty romper skirt!?! GTHOH?!? Does that say X-Small!? Dammit.. Only 1 person in our family that can fit that and it ain't that li'l one although, she can fit in my panties.. It's da oldest ungrateful.. Toshay.. I'll get it it's only $5!! WoooooHoooooo! Jackpot! Supersteal! I drive back down to her job and she's startled when i appear in her line as if i came there to give her a whuppin'..She was grateful 2 get the gesture too.. Okay, bye! Now that middle ungrateful is texting me talkin' 'bout do i need her to work for me today!?! Huhn!? It is Thursday, right.. So, even if i left school early, you still get paid to do a job, right!? So, i'm like yeayau and i'll pick you up after i leave the grocery store...IN VALLEJO! Lazy a@$#&*! See how people act once they get a check.. Gosh! I get home and everyone leaves.. Wow.. Ebony is going to look for a job, Bennie wants to play wit his friends..Bye! Oh, they're leaving me here by myself wit this li'l one!? I hope she don't say much cuz i on't speak tagalog.. Oh she sees i'm making Steak & Prawn Burritos.. She won't say a word.. except ooooh mommy I'm so happy we having that.. we haven't had dat in a lohn time...The prep of the burritos ain't the work.. it's the rollin' 'em that is a lil troublesome.. Oh well, I make the 1st one for Bennie's lunch..Filipino fact #37, they bring their lunch to work e'ryday! Then i make li'l hungry's burrito.. She then 'helps' me to make everyone elses...Naming each one (i wrap them in foil and sharpie their names on them to get the real taco truck effect, no actually it's for easy clean up...LOL), who's that for mommy? Oh, Ebony.. Oh, Bem Bem and Y are you making Daddy another one mommy? O, that's for his lunch, huhn!? As she methodically unwraps down and around her burrito, something tells me that she knows it's coming to an end.. she looks @ it and says, "Oh Mommy! This thing is so good, I jus wanna marry it!" ROTFLMAO!!! I ain't need a translator for that...Needless to say, I enjoyed spending the last of my day with the youngest, very grateful!

hahah
ReplyDeletei had fun today too mommy
but you cannot be tellin people how scandelous my eyebrows was lookin
geez. it was jus the lighting