Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Straight A's!
So, like i know i'm a brainiac, right!? But, i ain't been in school in almost 20 years...So, i am a natural learner.. and i totally appreciate knowledge thus, this is why i go "all in" in regards to learning things.. So, i'm going to my math class and we have the option of taking the exam early (today) or, thursday (on time).. I of course have prepared the whole weekend to take this exam early.. Jus so i cud sleep in on Thurs (i gotta remember this time) and because i know i was prepared to do so...There are these 2 older ladies in my class who, aren't struggling, jus over thinking it.. So, i talk to them about some of the things we learned and telling them to relax and take their time...So, they tell me, No.. U take ur time and move ur seat over here next to us! LOL!! That was so funny.. When i finished my exam and left, they let out a sigh, as if we could really cheat anyways.. How cute.. I was a li'l disappointed about not getting my paper back in journalism but, i do understand we can't be her only class.. It was a long weekend anyways so, she probably didn't had fun wit that.. I've been turning in all my assignments and getting full credit.. and i'm pretty sure (i hope) that my paper will be well enough to warrant me an A.. I had a presentation wit my group (those SLACKERS, never again!) for Broadcasting and once again.. Overthinkin' it.. he asks the class what grade we shud get.. duh? U think ur peers ain't gon' grade u an A if you give at least a decent effort.. Duuuuuh..and that's what we got! So, I'm quite sure i have an A in that class as well..Now, my absolute passion: writing.. Remember i talked about that A on my paper? Well, that email wasn't actually about my grade however, it did come later.. A!!! And i quote from my teacher "I loved your essay, although i had to stop a couple of times to have a little cry. It was beautifully written, but it was very hard to read. I can't even imagine what it must have been like on your side. I can't imagine that you could improve on this, so even though it's not due yet, I went ahead and graded it. Thank you for sharing it with me." Boooooooyaw! Grade: A... What i tell you.. Walk in excellence people.. Keep it movin'!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

F$#%!$^ A!. Did you really think you wouldn't get an A in all of these classes. You are such a show-off, but that's what I love about you!
ReplyDelete