Friday, February 20, 2009
No Expectations!!
HOT AS FISH GREASE!!!!!!! Y can't people jus keep it real wit u? Cuz imma always keep it 100! I ask dese ingrates 2 months ago, whether they would join me & da filipino on dis party bus.. Now, mind you people..I do have caviar taste (altho i don't like it and ain't neva gon' eat another fish egg) anyhoo..I select of course, the Limo Party Bus...Y do it if you gon' do it half way!? So, before i book this place, I do a show of interest...everyone is like yeayau that'll be kewl.. yeayau i'll come...I make a 2nd contact wit dese people and same thing..Uhhuhn.. Yeap! I'm comin'! Taaaaaadah! Moment of Truth..Shin dig is 2mrrw 2/21/09! The date of my husband's 40th birthday! Now, even still, everyone leads me to believe, suuuuure, no problem.. Yes, of course i'm coming... Now here it is a li'l over 24 hours away and i only have a confirmed (if they really even are), 20! I gotta have at least 30! We ain't Kobe & Vanessa (although i kinda wish i cud be her, only to have been wit Kobe, my REAL fantasy husband).. i digress..Therefore, we cain't afford to pay for those people who were 'allegedly' gonna be sittin in them seats! What am i gonna do? You see dey got me bloggin' abt it.. I was talkin' to Derrick about it but felt compelled to type (i mean, i was sitting at the computer desk anyway)...Uuuuuuuuuugh! U know what i'm thinkin' right? U know i wanna say it.. Uuuuugh.. I said i wasn't...They makin' me go there... BLACK PEOPLE!!!!! Don't be offended as, I'm merely generalizing.. BUT-Why me & my people always want something for nothin!?! As a matter of fact, i retract that statement.. It's not that we want something for nothin'.. cuz most of us understand that we must pay for things in life, long gone are the days when we could get the 'hook-up,' a 'juug,' a 'solid'...Ain't gonna happen..It jus ain't.. So, now what do i do? I'm scramblin' around sending people URGENT text messages of Bin Laden threats that they BETTER BE ON THE BUS & THAT THEY BETTER BRING SOMEONE WITH THEM! The audacity of me? Where do i get off? Y are you talkin' like that to people? Oooooo cuz, them is them same folks who said, 'unhuhn, i'll be there.. sure, imma come' B@%$#S%^$#! Frantically I call Derrick & Nicky.. What they gon' do? They don' already paid (and even if they hadn't i knew they'd be on da bus, rega'dless)...They can only do what i gotta do.. Get in ur phone and get to invitin' everybody.. anybody.. At this point it's not an intimate 40th bd affair.. It's jus time to GET ON DA BUS!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Girl you know peoples just rude!!! If u ain't comin just tell me RiGhT???
ReplyDelete