Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day

Wow dude!  So, I wake up and my husband isn't there.. But, neither are any flowers, candy...a card!?!?  O, well, it's just like him.. He's sooooo UNromantic!  No biggie, I hit up da Ross and found a nice summer dress & some hot purple peep-toe heels to match!  Now, i'm jus sitting here chatting wit a few of my other facebook addict friends, wondering what the day will bring!?  Prolly nada, for me anyways!?! I'll jus sit here blogging and watchin' re-runs of 48 hours mystery, Dateline, Snapped!  I've already been outside today and it's gloomy anyways so??????  Benihana would be nice tonight.. I think my bro-n-law is takin' my sis there tonight!?  Maybe he can convince my husband for a double date?  Idk?!?  Should i clean up?  I on't want to!??  Uuugh, too many decisions... Nicky is outta town, so no one to go to the gym wit...Sounds like imma be solo until at least thursday.. O well..I cain't wait until tonight... 48 hours mystery will be on!  YaaaaaaaaaY!

1 comment:

  1. Have U watched The First 48?? That's a good one too

    ReplyDelete